Friday, February 27, 2015

Yoga Day 6: Ow

Well...It's probably a good thing I took the day off yesterday because today was still ow. My stomach muscles were still sore and what did Adriene have me doing? Ab workout. Ouch! This is the practice I did this morning:



Hating you a little bit today lady but also thankful because it did loosen up my core nicely and I'm not as sore any more. It also showed me that my core did indeed suffer from being pregnant which is to be expected.

On the Maddox front last night was actually pretty good. I went to bed at 10:30 because I was still wiped from the night before. Maddox had been asleep since about 9 or 9:30 and he woke up around 12:30 to feed. He was still having pain so I gave him some more tylenol and we just sat and cuddled while it took hold. During this time we tried off and on to nurse but he was just too sore to suck hard enough to make the milk come so was getting frustrated. After about an hour and a half he eventually managed to make the let down happen, fed happily, had a MASSIVE poop and then went back to sleep. He slept through to 8am. :D

Today so far he hasn't had any tylenol or any soreness that I can tell. We will see what tonight brings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment