Friday, June 19, 2015

Ah Blessed Sleep How I Have Missed Thee.

As you can probably tell from the title this mom has gotten some sleep the past couple nights! Not a lot mind you but probably twice what I was getting during Maddox's week of let's grow ALL OF THE THINGS AT ONCE.

Right now when Maddox goes to bed at 7 he is usually asleep by 7:30 and sleeps right until 11 (once he slept until 1) before wanting food. He's usually up between 3 and 4 for food again and then up for the day around 7. Those wake times are not all that much different from the rough week. The main difference is that after I feed him this week he has been going right back to sleep instead of being awake for 1-2 hours before falling back asleep. Woot woot!

Also this week he is so conflicted between sitting up and sleeping that often he spends the beginning of his naps sitting up and trying to fall asleep with his head down in front of him. He has yet to succeed but I think one day he may just.



There must be SOME way for me to sit and sleep at the same time.



Close enough. ZZZZZzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment