It has taken me over a week but here it is! I did day 4 tonight! Oh man, you really don't notice how stiff you are until you work on loosening you joints up! I'm incredibly stiff in my hips (understandable after having a baby) as well as my upper back and my left shoulder...just the left one for some strange reason. Haha I also have a curvature in my upper back and tonight I feel like I got some relief from it for the first time in years.
Today's practice focused on all fours which meant lots of table pose and downward facing dog. I did it in my bedroom so I could be close to the little dude if he woke up (he didn't :D) and learned a valuable lesson. If you are going to do yoga on carpet...you still need to use your yoga mat. My palms are on fire with a little bit of rug burn as I type. Oops!
Overall it was a really day 4. Lots of focus on loosening up the back which I really needed. My back is all warm and fuzzy feeling now. :D It feels pretty darn good.
Day 5 tomorrow and Day 2 running tomorrow too. It's another 1 km and this time I will slow down and actually do my target pace properly. haha
Laters,
Ryslan
No comments:
Post a Comment