So from about 8 pm last night to 2 am M slept maybe an hour total. The poor guy! That second tooth has cut almost all the way through the gums as of this morning but is still very tender! When he did finally fall asleep, off of me, in his bassinet, he slept for maybe an hour and then was up again. I tried to nurse him and he was hurting too much to feed so I took him into his room and gave him some tylenol. We came back to the bedroom and had some good cuddle time. Once the Tylenol kicked in he fell fast asleep and I was able to put him down. He slept from 5-8 am and then woke hungry. I fed him, pulled him into bed with me and we took a 2 hour nap. That was the BEST 2 hours of sleep I had all night.
Luckily today he seems to be in good spirits. Still tender but Tylenol is taking care of it so far.
I had a run scheduled yesterday but with the -20 temperatures I decided it was too damn cold to be out there running. I did the run today instead. It was the same as my last run, 1 km at a 9.47 min/km pace. I think I did the run at an average pace of 8.54 min/km so a little bit faster then I should have. Not going to lie...it was cold so I was hustling a bit to get it done and over with. I had to keep slowing myself down to do it at the pace I was supposed to. A whopping 10 minutes, no warm up, no cool down, just out and back and done. Freaking cold! A part of me is shocked that I can still run that long without a walk break. It has been over 2 years since I was running regularly and I thought for sure after being pregnant last year and getting no exercise that I would be in much worse shape. So far so good!
As for yoga...my stomach and arm muscles are sore so I'm taking a rest day from that. Will pick up day 6 tomorrow. :D
That's all I have for now. Uneventful and yet still exhausting day. Here's hoping for more than 3 hours of sleep tonight.
Laters all.
No comments:
Post a Comment