Friday, March 6, 2015

Shots Aftermath

Woah this last round of vaccinations were no joke. All day yesterday Maddox had a fever of about 38C. Poor guy. He spent the day cuddling with me while I watched movies.

His legs stayed ouchy all day yesterday but today they seem to be fine again. He does have some bruising but not too bad at all. Small price to pay to protect him against some scary diseases.

He has also decided that he only sleeps 6 hours at night now. I know that's still more than a lot of babies his age but he was sleeping 8-10 hours at night before and I miss that! He does still go down wonderfully for his naps. I lay him down, put the blanket over him and walk away. He puts himself to sleep in minutes.

Speaking of sleep...he randomly woke up and screamed last night. Scared the bajesus out of me. It wasn't a night terror or anything as he went right back to sleep when I gave him his soother back but it was still impressive. I have to wonder if he had been whining prior to that and I slept through it or if he went right from asleep to BAM yelling. Guess I'll never know. He definitely got my attention so I guess it was effective.

Otherwise nothing new to report on the boy. He's still a sweet happy boy and we are still getting a break from teething, thank goodness.




No comments:

Post a Comment