So I went in to pick up Maddox after his dinner time nap and this is how I found him...What a silly boy. Haha
I am happy to report that Maddox's rash is still gone. :D His skin is still super scaly and very dry now because of it so today I tested HIS lotion to see if it was ok. I put a small amount on his chest and waited 5 minutes. All clear. I then did one leg...thinking maybe the chest was a fluke. I fed him and checked and it was still ok! This was a wonderful thing because the dry skin is hella itchy and he's scratching the crap out of himself. At least I can gob him up to relieve some of it. This also means John doesn't have to give up lotion, he can use Maddox's. :D
No yoga today, will update on that tomorrow. No run either...too darn cold out there. BRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment