Wednesday, March 4, 2015

4 Month Shots :(

So Maddox had his 4 month shots tonight. Good stuff first. He weighs 13 lbs 9 oz and is in the roughly 25% for height and weight. He's gaining right on track which is surprising because when he's teething bad he sometimes will skip a feed entirely.

For the shots themselves...the poor guy! He got 3 today, 2 in his left thigh and 1 in his right and both of the left ones made him bleed. Like all over, so much blood. :( The poor guy! He didn't cry for long thankfully and as soon as we got to the truck he crashed hard. He even stayed asleep through me bringing him inside, taking his jacket off and laying him in his crib. That was 2 hours ago!

I keep wondering if he's going to wake for his 10/11 pm feed. He may get to spend the night in his crib as I won't wake him just to move him to the bassinet.

In other news...I went on a baking spree lately. I had a whole crap load of frozen bananas to use up and yesterday and today I baked them up. I got 2 loaves, 12 regular sized muffins and 2 full trays of mini muffins. Holy banana goodness batman! So tasty!






No comments:

Post a Comment