Ok internet people! Here's the latest running update! First off, the good stuff...I'm down 3 lbs! I had set a loose 5lbs goal for this month and I think I might actually hit it!
Ok on to the running updates.
September 18th run I did on the 19th as it was a barn day on the originally scheduled day. The run itself was pretty good. I did 5.91 km in 51:07 with an average pace of 8:39 min/km. Calorie burn was just over 400.
I ran again on the 20th for a regularly scheduled run. This one was a speed run. It had me do 10 mins fast, walk 5, 20 mins fast. Was a pretty good run. I managed 4.19 km in 30:05 with an average pace of 7:11 min/km. Calorie burn was just under 300. Felt good to run fast!
September 23rd run was pretty good too, it was off schedule due to a wedding I went to over the weekend but we got it in just one day late. This one was a 40 min slow run. I did 6.67 km in 1 hour...the last 15 mins was walking...average pace was 9 min/km and calorie burn was just under 450 calories. This one felt good, I was relaxed, weather was good and it was just a wonderful day to be outside.
The next run was the next day on the 24th (yesterday). This one was a 20 minute tempo run. I was a bit confused when the app started as it told me to do 20 minutes steady but online it says 20 mins tempo...no matter I ran it as a tempo run anyway. I ran 3.68 km in 25:19 with an average pace of 6:53 burning almost 260 calories. This one has a bit of an interesting story to it because of the route I took. The very first time I ran this route it took me 50 minutes...this time I ran it in 25!! The first run on this route was my first day of the Couch to 5k app by FeltTip. I had basically just started running...and it only took me almost half of the program to realize that no matter which direction I take it I end up running uphill for the first half. /facepalm
I sadly have not been out to ride in the past week as the wedding I attended on the weekend was on a lesson day and my running is getting in the way of my riding. I think I'll start running on my lunch breaks at work so I can ride with daylight in the evenings. Or *gasp* get up early to run. /shudder
Anyway, that's all the updates I have for now.
Laters all.
No comments:
Post a Comment