Yay I am finally on holidays! I managed to do pretty much nothing on my first day.
I had some tea, tasty scrambled eggs with salsa and started a new fluffy read book.
Tea, scrambled eggs with peppers and cheese topped with salsa and the new read.
The reading continued into a nice lunch, sitting on the deck. It was a little bit chilly to I was wrapped up in a blanket the whole day. Totally worth it.
Tasty snack, mini breton crackers and green grapes.
Took the dog down to the lake for a quick dip after I finished the book. Very pretty view!
Finished it with making a lasagna with ichiban noodles instead of lasagna noodles. It was so freaking tasty! Pictures and recipe to come for that!
All in all a great day 1. Many more relaxing days were to come which I will post at a later time.
Laters for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment