So our big little man may have decided he no longer needs his soother. He's started playing a lets throw our soother behind the crib game. Fun right? Except I have to pull the crib out to get it back for him each time. After like the 10th time over the day of naps I decided to NOT retrieve it just to see what he would do. I was totally prepared to go in and get it if he got upset. He rolled over and went to sleep after only a few minutes! Slept a solid half hour which is about right for him.
For bedtime I gave him his soother as per usual and the first time he threw it I didn't go get it just to see what he would do. He turned onto his side and went to sleep! What a boy! So the next thing I was wondering about is would he be able to get himself back to sleep when he woke without it. Short answer is yes! He woke up briefly, rolled over and went back to sleep! What a grown up boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment