Monday, August 19, 2013

Wow the wedding is sneaking up.

I'm entering the last 2 months before the wedding...and feeling pretty shitty about my lack of progress. It is my own fault. I eat too much and move to little. In the past 2 weeks I have managed to start to control my portion sizes. I'm eating half of what I was eating a month ago. I need to move more which is coming slowly.

I'm riding 3 days a week right now. I"m going to re-start 30 Day Shred, and stick with it. I'm going to follow it with insanity. Time to crack down and do this. NO EXCUSES. 30 Day Shred HAS TO HAPPEN!

I was watching Extreme Makeover and this episode just really speaks to me. The woman is an emotional eater and struggles with portion control. Sounds familiar...for the portion control anyway. I don't tend to eat my feelings, thank goodness! Here's the episode:


So tonight will be Day 1, Week 1, 30 Day Shred take 2. No excuses.I'm going to shred on days that I don't ride, or have an easy ride. So almost every day of the week.

I will log after every day I do the shred though. And after every ride or run.

G'night for now bloggerverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment