Monday, March 12, 2012

Easy 7k

Well 10 minutes post run and I have had a glass of water and a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Hopefully that will stave off the exhaustion I felt after the last time out.

This run felt like a normal run for the first time since I got Pleurisy. I think my body is finally totally healed!! Yay! My knee felt great...the only thing I felt was blessedly normal muscle tiredness! Oh goodness it feels so good to feel normal!

Today's run was about 7km's. Pretty easy going with some hills along the way. It was kind of chilly...the temperature dropped a good 5 degrees from the start of my run to when I got home. I was so warm and sweaty that it was not unbearable.

I am actually excited for the next run!

Foodwise...this weekend was a write off. I had the weekend off of work so I invited a girlfriend over and we ate home made brownies and 7 Layer dip until we were fit to burst! The next day (yesterday) I made a beef roast with a massive quantity of roasted root veggies to go with it. It was sooo good!!! Today however I have been pretty good. I will have eaten only about 1400 calories by the end of the day (going to have some more tasty roast in a bit here).

Buut anyway...sitting here and cooling off has made me start to shiver so I must log off and go have a nice hot shower.

Talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment