Saturday, February 25, 2012

Little Lily

Ah blessed sore muscles how I have missed you! Thighs are sore today. :D

I'm thinking since I have lots going on in my life right now that this will end up turning into a running/riding/eating blog. Will hopefully keep work/school out of this also.

Speaking of riding, I went to my riding lesson today and I was the only one! This meant that I was able to have a private lesson ($60) for the price of a regular one ($40)!!

The little mare I ride is just a sweetheart. She tries so hard! We managed to spent lots of time just working on flat work. Trying to get her to bend as well as working on her halt. She was really improving by the end of the lesson. We even popped over a few little jumps.

Food wise I managed to stay under my recommended 1200 calories yesterday...barley. My store sells the most amazing 2 bite cinnamon rolls with cream cheese on them. They are freaking to die for! Yummy!

That's all I had for today. Hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow for a run. It is week 7 day 1 of the 10k runner. :D I'm actually looking forward to it for once.

Anyhoo laters all.


No comments:

Post a Comment